Leaders as Coaches
Leaders as Coaches programme is specifically designed to equip Leaders with coaching competencies and tools that will enable them to lead their teams innovatively to achieve their personal and professional development goals.
A Coaching Leader continuously inspires team members to take ownership and be accountable for their action. They continue to unleash the potentials of their team members while developing their competencies. This results in emotions that provide intrinsic motivation to perform better. Respect and trust levels increase in Organisations that promotes a coaching culture among their leaders and followers
Leaders who engage in coaching conversation at the workplace demonstrate inclusiveness and create a save space for open and authentic communication. A Coaching culture promotes solution-focused mind-set that creates a strong and positive engagement which translates into a high-performance culture.
Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program participants will be able to
- Define and explain Coaching as a leadership tool
- Demonstrate the application of Five Coaching Power Tools
- Develop Coaching Competencies
- Gain & apply Coaching Process to Lead individuals and workplace teams
- Inspire a Solution Focus mindset through Coaching Conversation
- Develop and Demonstrate Coaching Style of leadership
The course will be conducted 100% Virtually. The following methodologies will be used to enhance programme effectiveness:
- Interactive Presentation
- Group Discussion
- Coaching Practicum
- Multi-media review and reflection
- Individual reflection and journaling
- Coaching Triads
Who is this program for?
This program is exclusively for Church leaders (Rev., Pastors, Ministry Heads)
1. A certificate of completion will be issued jointly by Teamcoach International and Lifeway India.
2. The eligibility for this certificate is – full attendance in the online sessions and completion of assignments and report after conducting four coaching sessions with one person of your choice.
3. If anyone desires to obtain certification from the International Association of Coaching, they will be specially guided in the process.
Module l: Introduction to Coaching (One Session)
- History of Coaching
- Philosophy of Coaching
- Benefits of Coaching for leaders
- 5 Coaching Power Tools and Application
Module 2: Coaching Tools & Processes (Two Sessions)
- Coaching Model
- Coaching Model Application
- Coaching Triads
Module 3: Solution Focus Coaching (Two Sessions)
- Solution Focus Coaching Model
- Solution Focus Coaching Application
- Coaching Triads
- One Session will be of 2 hours duration
- There will be five sessions in total
- Sessions will be conducted over zoom
- The schedule of sessions are as follows (five Fridays):
- Session one: 17th March 2021
- Session two: 24th March 2021
- Session three: 31st March 2021
- Session four: 7th April 2021
- Session five: 14th April 2021
- Timings: 5 pm to 7 pm IST
- No. of Participants – 25 (max 30)
- Language of Program – English
Special Price for Church Leaders
Rs. 5000/- * per participant (an almost similar corporate program will cost USD 800+)
*Subsidised by LifeWay India, who is compensating Capt. Shan
Details: This course will be done live through Zoom call. We will send you the next upcoming date with details via email. To take the course Please register.
*Please click on the “Start Course” or “Continue Course” button on the top right side of this page to access course materials.
|Session 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Workbook – Module 2 Details||00:00:00|
|Session 3 Details||00:00:00|
|Workbook – Module 3 Details||00:00:00|
|Session 4 Details||00:00:00|
|Session 5 Details||00:00:00|
|Final Assignment Instructions Details||00:00:00|
|Coaching Progress Log Sheet Details||00:00:00|