Be Smart; Guard Your Heart
Be Smart; Guard Your Heart offers scriptural truths and practical tools to help teenage girls and young women make wise choices. This course helps young women to recognize that every choice in their life is a seed, that is either leading them towards their God-given purpose or away from that purpose. This course will challenge them to live with intention and focus in the midst of a culture that is inundated with distraction. The course will also point each learner to the Word of God as the final authority in one’s life.
Programme Learning Outcomes
Upon completion, each learner should have:
- A clear understanding of her value as a daughter of God.
- An understanding about what it means to discover the plan of God for her life.
- An understanding about sowing and reaping and making wise choices.
- An understanding about the authority and finality of the Word of God.
- An understanding of what it means to Guard your Heart as the Word of God instructs.
This course will be conducted virtually. The following methodologies will be used:
- Discussion of Biblical principles
- Questions and Answer sessions
- Suggestions of Additional Biblical Readings
Who is this program for?
This program is best suited for teen and young adult girls, ages 12-20, ideally to be completed with their mothers.
The course should be completed in 9 weeks or at one’s leisure.
No of Sessions: 9
- #besmartguardyourheart Intro: This lesson sets up the course and discusses the scripture Proverbs 14:12
- You are a gift: This lesson discusses the value that each person holds as a child of God.
- The Gift of Surrender: This lesson discusses the importance of discovering God’s plan for your life and surrendering to that plan.
- The Gift of Purpose: This lesson reinforces the idea that God has a great plan for our lives. This lesson discusses how purpose keeps us focused.
- Wisdom’s Guarantee: This lesson demonstrates the importance of the Word of God, and how the Word of God will keep us grounded and focused.
- Guaranteed Harvest: This lesson focuses on the principles of Sowing and Reaping
- Patterns: This lesson discusses generational sin and blessings; and how patterns in our lives must be addressed with the Word of God.
- The Guard: This lesson discusses how to identify lies and apply the truth of God’s Word to those lies.
- The Grace to Endure: This lesson encourages believers to continue running their race of faith and never give up!
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
DATES: Course should be completed in 9 weeks or at one’s leisure.
COURSE FEE: Rs. 799/- per participant (USD 10.99)
MODE OF TEACHING: Online videos and Questions in Word Document
CERTIFICATION OF COMPLETION: Lifeway India